Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here comes the mail...

I am finished with the post cards and they are all sent out! Be checking your mail and if you get one please reply. This has been a fun although challenging project so far and I enjoyed thinking about so many people as I made them a card and wrote them a letter. Also I have overcome my fear of post offices. I have always hated going to the post office because the lines take forever and the workers are usually mean. No more stereotyping of postal workers for me...the people at the Provo post office and the BYU post office are anything but mean. They were very nice to me and answered lots of questions as I tried to figure out the best way to mail out this part of my project.

I plan to post some of the replies and whatever else seems relevant to my BFA project on this blog. Let me know what you think about the project or the idea of correspondence in general.

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This is a really neat project Meredith! It must have taken forever, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. I googled your address and I drive by your house every single day. We'll have to stop by for a visit soon. And random question, are you still working at GAP??

becca said...

i haven't gotten one. :(